Welcome and thank you for your interest in St. Stanislaus High School.
- St. Stanislaus is registered as an English-Medium High School which prepares its students for the S.S.C.Examination.
- The Second and Third languages taught in the School are compulsory Marathi and Hindi from Stds. V - X.
- The higher classes are given the facility of using good laboratories.
- Pupils of Stds. V - X may appear for the Prathmik, Prarambhik of Pravesh (Language) Examination and if a student is sufficiently advanced for the Parichaya.
- Art and Craft are taught, and students are sent up for the examinations.Dramatics together with Singing and
- Elocution Competitions are given considerable importance.
- The school-year begins in June, is interrupted by the Winter
- Vacation and ends in Late April. June-October, and November-April are the terms.
- Reports are sent periodically to parents, after each U.T./ Exam.