ADMISSION & WITHDRAWAL
- According to Government regulations only pupils who have completed 5 years on the 15th June of that year can be admitted to Std. I; for successive Stds. a corresponding age is fixed.
- A candidate who has attended any recognised School cannot be admitted without a Leaving Certificate from the school he has last attended and in the case of candidates coming from schools outside Maharashtra State this Certificate must be countersigned by the Education Inspector of the State from which they come.
- A candidate who joins fresh from home or from a private school, has to produce an official Municipal Birth Certificate in support of the date of birth entered in the Admission Form.
- Pupils who have been absent from school for more than a month WITHOUT NOTICE are liable to be struck off the rolls and will not be re-admitted.
- Students who do not attend school on the appointed day after a vacation, may have to pay the Entrance Fee again, unless previous notification has been given.
- A month’s notice is to be given before the withdrawal of a pupil, or else the full fee for the period will be charged. Such notice should not be given by the pupil but by the one responsible for him. Leaving Certificates will be issued free of charge only till within a year of leaving. Those who leave in April must pay their fees for May.
- Irregular attendance, habitual idleness and disobedience or conduct injurious to the moral tone of the school, are sufficient reasons for the dismissal of the student.